Sales Manager (Europe)
Imagine a watercraft that flies smoothly above the water at exhilarating speeds. It doesn’t rely upon wind or waves and gives you the freedom to travel for up to 30km per charge. Fliteboard is a global team of surfers, engineers and designers with one shared vision: revolutionize watersports. Ready to join Australia’s most exciting and fastest growing scaleup? We are looking for a Sales Manager for
the European market.
Take flite with us.
At Fliteboard we innovate, design, sell and support watercrafts that are ridiculously fun, engaging and efficient. Whether we serve end-users or partners, we nurture the potential of every single relationship. And we work hard to make these connections last a lifetime. As our Sales Manager you operate in the eye of the storm, you understand that when a customer becomes an owner of a board, it’s the beginning of a relationship. You coach the team that makes sure that these relationships thrive. Together with the team you evolve our growing network of customers and partners into a community of service centres, resellers and long-lasting Fliteboard fans!
This is what your day-to-day will look like.
- In short: 50% managing the Europe B2B Sales Team, 30% managing the Europe House Accounts, 10% contribute to the global sales strategies, 10% engaging in trade shows and special events across Europe.
- Your biggest task: developing, coaching + managing the Europe B2B Sales Team to achieve a high performing team and continued sales growth.
- Ensure that the Flite brand and its values are upheld and well represented in all customer interactions.
- Contribute to the continued development of global sales strategies; direct sales and B2B activities.
- You will manage Europe House Accounts by developing these key partnerships and driving sales personally.
- Team-up with the Commercial Partner Manager to consistently grow the international partner network.
- Managing territories and accounts allocations for the Europe B2B Sales Team; coordinating the regular sales planning reports from individual sales team members to provide the consolidated Europe sales plan.
- Engage in trade shows, special events and other market-building activities.
What’s in it for you:
- A salary up to €5.500,- depending on your experience.
- Brand new office space in Amsterdam.
- Extremely short communication lines.
- Happy team mates: we care for one another and have loads of fun together.
- You get to ride, test and enjoy all our Fliteboards.
- Room for new ideas: we’re always open to yours!
What we’d like you to have:
- You have around 5+ years of experience in building high performance sales teams
- You have an A-list track record in developing key partnerships and driving sales for high end products.
- You see the bigger picture and yourself as a strategic thinker
- You’re comfortable with international project management.
- You’re a problem solver, have attention to detail and you’re a self-motivator.
- You’re an excellent communicator in multiple languages, including English (required) and French would be considered a big plus.
On a side note: You’re an absolute watersports and tech fanatic! Whether it’s boardsports you’re into or other water related activities, there’s hardly anything you’d rather spend your time doing.
Sounds like your dreamjob?
Hit the apply button and surprise us with your motivation! Want to find out more first? You can call or WhatsApp Sasja (Talent Partner) at 06 18 73 73 88 to discuss the position over a virtual cup of coffee.